Major Current Services
- Hulling members Kiboko coffee and purchase the outcome FAQ coffee and grade it for export market for better returns.
- Grading FAQ coffee for the members into exportable grades/screens
- Mobilize farmers to form marketing cooperative societies and bulk their coffee at their stores for collective marketing.
- Provide market, production extension and information services to members from Fair-Trade International and UCDA.
- Provide Agro-processing of farmers coffee to add value for better markets both Internationally and Locally.
- Provide crop finance advance to member primary societies to improve their liquidity for cash payment to farmers who deliver the produce [coffee].
- Provide storage for farmers’ produce/coffee while in the value chain process before final marketing.
- Encourage women to economically participate and own the crop in the value chain system for final direct economic benefit for their contribution.
- Advise farmers on effects of poor land utilization practice [Land Degradation Practice].